The Halo Project
We have a free confidential service that supports young people who want help with their substance use. We work with young people and their families who live in the Kildare West Wicklow area.
Some of the young people who come to us want help to stop taking drugs and/or alcohol, others want help with reducing their use, and some people just want to learn a little more.
Whatever your concern is – we’re here to help you.
What we provide
- Information and advice
- One-to-one counselling and support
- Family therapy and support
- A comprehensive care plan that may involve other relevant agencies
- Holistic treatments (massage etc.)
- Consultation with other services, such as probation/social workers
How our service works
First, you or your family – or someone who works with you – gets in contact with us.
We ask for some basic information (like where you’re from, your age and what your concerns are). Then we try to organise an appointment for you as soon as we can.
We like to give you a choice about where to meet for the first time, so that you feel comfortable.